Thursday, November 4, 2010

keep it step.

Im on busy busy week..
I have joining Balinesse Dance and Photography club on my College and i will start my busy day start from this week. Less time for blogging etc i guess
(but i hope not..)
Gonna have Swimming Competition beat other Faculties in UGM and i'd really working hard practicing of it. Im not preety sure about my skill but i know, i can do my best :)


03.11.10


Watching for the second time, Step Up, and it still awesome!
on the night after practicing, we had really great time (with my Binalling), kinda Girls Night Out, watch movie and late dining at Dixie. Taking alot of pictures, gossiping, laughing and i always love a momment of fun and togetherness, though i still worried alo about the volcano's so bad :(

I wish that everything gonna be alright and we can show up our best on Swimming Compete on Saturday.
Keep Praying and run for luck ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment