Friday, October 29, 2010

f for friends


when a greentea latte from him can melt your head down...


Finally, i can meet him, my best friend :)
Happy and so nice to have chitchat with him, find it out that his hair was longer than me eh?sharing and teeling a story about life, love even college thingy. we talked alot about my research and he also gonna start a opera soon, we talked alot about it and laughing out loud. i miss a moment like this. just like when im in HS we could meet everyday and having him next to my chair at class.
cheers~!
when converse meet crocs

then we continued our journey into a place. my favorite place when i first come in to town, The House of Raminten House. Having our late late dinner there, enjoying the atmosphere and once again we talked alot about anything in every single details. he always know how to me laugh :))


random picture




_____________________________________________



The day before i was hanging out with my girl Alifah Farhana from
Mood Coaster at Dixie. yea just like any other girl time, but only the two of us, sharing life, carreer and future. nice to know her as well, as my close friend. what a funny, talented and honest person. thanks for the spirit Ipeh! :))




bloody marry pasta. fishy choose!

you should try this gorgeous pancake!


and its Halloween thingy around to be the next trending?
and now its time to sleep away. see you on my next post. Happy Weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment