Sunday, November 14, 2010

branded not always thicky

Spending my Saturday Night vistis the Mall and having dinner together eith my niece, nephews, and parents. Enjoying it well til i saw a beautifull shoes on Dep. Store, its a buckle one and light brown. I will start saving my money fot it and i will put it on my wishing list check.


and i also figuring out whats on my cupboard, may i missed some wardrobe inside. From the unkown brand from your local store until the famous one. Some of them are my favorite, most of the that i wanna share are tops (tshirt or else..).

my favorite local brand ones :)

i had this tees when my sister visits Bandung. Smooth and kinda sheer one but love it :)

the last Zara purchase from my mom. yea, funny garments and i love it color. its Orange :D

The best jeans that fit me best. Demi Curve

TADA! This is my favorite t-shirt. I know its volcom but its really cool, full color. I bought it in Bali and i just love it, make me looks skinny also hihii


Next week, me and my family gonna visits Solo. Huh, finally we out from town, it will take takes maybe 4 days or more, spending time with my big family also celebrating Idul Adha. I promise i will post it on my next post. And im gonna start packing by now.

Happy Cloudy Sunday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment