Tuesday, November 9, 2010

idk, why?

Free time for my whole week caused of volcanos. I had really nothing to do and trapped onto boring zone. Sometimes i do take a part for helping a mini market of my parents, shop things, price tagging an it was really interesting for me. I could had my own quality time with my parents also. But, after that i just do the Dvd marathon thingy, lazy opening facebook and blog (hehe) and i just really bad mood on everything.

but i know time were moving and i should stop my lazy-thought soon. Back on my blog and smile :) :)
i will show you some new and interesting stuff from my room..
now lets hit the ball!

interesting one, acyliric necklace my fave


last accesories i bought. cuties shinny balls hair acc. and this adorable necklace


this i cant forget. i miss being there a lot with JENESYS


meet mr. Duck. he will helps me save my money (i wish..)
and i put some seal into it, preety cute :)



here i go, my other 'Seal Project'. My HD Extermal hihi :p

this snack always be next ino my computer desk. haha random ones

I still hope everything gonna be fine, volcanos and everything.
God Bless Jogja well and have a nice day all..
XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment