Thursday, November 18, 2010

Bye Cowie.

Sorry for my late posting about Qurban Day thingy. I just visited my Grandma and having a fun fun family chat with them. and i do really happy caused finally im outa town ;DD

and i hope that the volcano already done for erupting (too much).. i had a really long holiday (til' 29 November) oh.. Gosh, i do miss my friends, college and everything inside. Ah, let me just enjoyed my 'long-holiday' and finger cross, they dont give me many tasks to do to fullfill it ;p

Solo

poor cow :pp

my dad make funny expression while eating boiled corn

yumm yumm. i love family gathering


and suprised me, my Cousin gave me this. Taken when her sister getting married. Me with full make up and dressed Kebaya totally look different, it doesnt look like me in daily at all haha.. But i love this picture, caused including my parents, grandma and this happy couple :))


No comments:

Post a Comment