Sunday, October 24, 2010

on day rail

i just finished my dentisery trip on October..
yea, just like any other day of my trip, we took the train and having really-quicky trip til' we back again to Jogja on the next day. I met a girl and we talked alot. Telling story and what suprised me? She's from FKG-UGM and i know it quite far from my building in Fisipol. Really nice to havenchit and chat with cool stranger in train. And by the way, i will having my middle test week on Monday, huh! hard week from today though im so glad caused i'd done my take home exam for tommorow but i will have 2 tests tommorow, better studing more for my Public Relation test. wish me luck for my midterm test and have a good day :)

this is cute, i founded on Stasiun Tugu Jogja. its gonna be a new trade mark on the station
never doubt this food: sup ikan batam, wader, taro taste on Sour Sally ,
taste awesome and couldnt doubt it more than delicious thing to eat :) :)


me and my niece



No comments:

Post a Comment