Thursday, October 28, 2010

spotted orange

yeah. i smell weekend. weekend always sounds good to me.

one day when my brother asked me to documented his engagement day. I was too nervous causes my lens hasn't fixed yet, so i only used my Tele and macro lens. Its weird for me but i keep doing my best. The result was not really good. I should touch up all those things and wondering how to make it looks interesting to be gifted. So i decided to make a scrap on it. And it really good things to see cause it looks better than anything and
im happy with this young couple :)



and i thought, Orange gonna be my new favorite color. Founded some stuff colored Orange, and i dont know why, it just brighten up my mood and call me little miss sunshine :)

founded my old stasionary case from my Sister last year. slipped on my books and i never used it before. its too cute with my name and bubble ball things inside,right?


ohh..range

No comments:

Post a Comment