Saturday, January 8, 2011

an orange what?

Its been 2 month skipped my schedule visiting my dentis, and i finally made it on January 5th. And for my 3 days spending time we'd visiting Grand City (the newest Mall), Tunjungan Plasa and Surabaya Town Square in a day. 'Shopping..!' I used to scream all out but not on this trip. I still feeling those heartache that really ruined my mood and me just dont stop crying on it. But founded these beautifully stuff that make me smile enough, nail polishs and beautifull necklace :P

these are products from 'The Face Shop' and i just love it colors. really look nice on my tanned. i just wanted to go home soon and try it on all over my nails :)
real color (flash photograph)


and i founded this beautifull necklace from next i thought my heartbreak already done now. Just like what the're saying "Shoopping, Chocolate, and Ice Cream could make any girls better from being heartbreak..."



fyi, i caught my self in love with Orange now :)

and when i just got back into Yogyakarta on Januari 7th, me with my friend watched Gulliver's Travell. Really Fun and Cutie movie. You should watch on it guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment