Thursday, January 6, 2011

Breakeven

These songs i loved recently, got troubly lost in love and idk nothing better than regret it. My first week on January kinda stumble for me, but i could keep my head up high and strong enough to face all of this trouble :) I know, good things gonna come sooner as it does, so i wont wastied any tears around. Im trying to move on. to be a better girl. Thanks for all those support friends :)

and i this lyics so damn gosh, explained all what am i feeling :(


"What am I supposed to do when
the best part of me was always you,
And what am I supposed to say when I'm all choked up that you're ok
I'm falling to pieces, yeah,
I'm falling to pieces

They say bad things happen for a reason
But no wise words gonna stop the bleeding
Cos he's moved on while I'm still grieving
And when a heart breaks no it don't breakeven even..."
:: Breakeven-The Script


There just like 'no more you that said that im preety without any make up on' and i gotta realize there's no teenage dream around :"(

No comments:

Post a Comment