Friday, January 14, 2011

greentea day


Still stuck on tasks for my final exam for this two weeks. All i wanted is go somewhere else and having fun with my lovers. YES, I WANT THAT.. i have to make proposal and essay for my next week exam and guess what, why im not using the 'Rich dad poor dad' for analizing my case hehehe. read all those news papper and all media its what am i doing for my weekend. Ah, A+ im coming!!
Managing time for some people also fun for me, we could do all the stuff with them and cheer up by laugh, esp with a guy that i've been love recently :)
....just feeling safe somehow

and i just forget to upload these beautifull Hallo Phenomenon. This picture wast taken by me from top of my house. So beautifull and i could agree more :) :)

Alhamdulillah, Thanks Allah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment