Sunday, September 4, 2011

Happy Ied

Selamat Lebaran.
Minal Aidin Wal Faidzin, all :--)

Im happy, finnaly i can go back home and celebrate Ied's with my family. Those internship thing make me go to Jakarta for 2 months, and this is my first month i'd through it all. Meet my big family, such a blessed for me. How i miss them (alot) since i lived in boarding house there.

These are one of our lovely potraits and im wearing Hijab (..only for a day hehe) and dont ask what im i wearing because it 'skull' longtee's from Zara LOL . From Up Right to Left its my Brother in law, My sister, Me, My nieces, My 2nd Nephew. Below from Right its my 3rd nephews, Dad, My 4th Nephews and Mom :)

(Tommorow i gotta back to Jakarta, continuing another month for finishing up my Intership, alone. I wish i could stay forever here, like this. With my big family instead.
:')

No comments:

Post a Comment