Saturday, March 12, 2011

heart shaped


its been along time not updating my blog, yeah im a bad blogger.
there's no free-time around, its all about colleging, tasks, and other stuff around. Wish me luck for my fourth semester O:)

i had enjoyed my life well since my bb's keypad been suck all around, another good-job team work named 'Gravitasi' that i proud so much, family and my sweet bf always stay around. im so happy :)

those ring i bought from Khaloong Shop, heart shape and full of beautifull blings and roses with gold based rings i heart this stuff. And i also purchased things fom Cotton Ink yeah its a shawl, cute one hehe

and i guess i will change my layout sooner or later cause im kinda boring after all years look at on something same, bordered grey and rabbit me on header. Wish i had more time to taking a good care (again) of my blog.

last,
happy weekend :)


No comments:

Post a Comment