Saturday, August 28, 2010

de(e)pressed.

when life getting harder and you just need to face them alone. what are you gonna do?
it just happen like that. i cant controlled my self from this heavy moody head and it almost ruin everything esp my nearby-life (family).

i start to blaming my self to everything, cant controlled my anger, yelling, fullspeed driving, and feels like everything was going so wrong, just like not what i meant to be and i hate it. there's alot of things to do, tasks, editing, college and so much more and i just feel like im not (in) my self recently and i cant handle my self. im to depressed and been pushed so hard.


when i start blaming someone for being my perfect-life-ruiner and i just cant stop blamming it to him/her. then i start to back to my old bad habit and it works well. i dont care what they said about me and it dont really matter. i just need my life back. stop this angerness and start everything from the beggining.


talked about boys around. please dont judge me anything IF YOU DONT EVER know about it well. i watched your mouth and THANKS for embberased-off me in front of them, its not neccesarry but your jokes umm i think it hurts me well.


i missed being happy and peacefull. i need refreshing so bad i guess.
but today, thankyou for both Fitra Armela and ice chocolate that help me right ;')




"When you try your best, but you don't succeed

When you get what you want, but not what you need

When you feel so tired, but you can't sleep

Stuck in reverse..."

coldplay-fix you


No comments:

Post a Comment